Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Tours in Chicago, IL
Skydeck Chicago Trolley Location • Chicago, IL 60606
Featured in bustling Chicago, Illinois, The Red & Green Trolleys and Big Red Double Decker Buses let guests hop on and off to visit a variety of top area attractions. The two-hour tour covers 13 miles of Chicago’s downtown area and the Loop, covering an assortment of shops, restaurants, museums, stores and more. Using the All Tours Ticket, guests can explore at their leisure for up to 48 hours.
|Attractions||Hotels & Lodging|
What does hop on hop off mean?
Our Hop On Hop Off Tour ticket gives you transportation to the most famous Chicago attractions. You can get on or off the trolley at any one of the trolley stop locations. You will enjoy our two hour Downtown Tour, covering 13 magnificent miles of Chicago's downtown and the Loop.
What operating hours does the trolley run?
Our Downtown Tour begins daily at 9 a.m. with last day tours starting at 5 p.m. Excluding Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Where do we board the trolley?
You can board a trolley at any one of the 12 trolley stop locations.
Where are the stops located at?
1) SKYDECK CHICAGO - On Jackson across from the SkyDeck entrance
2) MICHIGAN AVE BRIDGE - NW corner of Wacker and Michigan Ave
3) BLOCK THIRTY SEVEN - W. Side of State between Washington and Randolph
4) ART INSTITUTE/MILLENNIUM PARK - Across from Museum at Michigan and Adams
5) HILTON CHICAGO - NW corner of Michigan and 8th near bus stop
6) MUSEUM CAMPUS - At the south main Field Museum entrance
7) SHERATON HOTEL - N of corner of Columbus & N. Water, across from NBC Tower
8) NAVY PIER - Blue tents on north side of horseshoe driveway
9) MAGNIFICENT MILE - NE end of Michigan Ave bridge
10) WATER TOWER - SE corner of Pearson and Michigan
11) 360 CHICAGO (FORMERLY JOHN HANCOCK OBSERVATORY) - SE corner of Delaware and Michigan
12) HARD ROCK / RIVER NORTH - W side of Clark between Ontario and Ohio
How often do the trolleys run?
Tours usually leave approximately every 10-15 minutes daily between 9:00 am & 5:00 pm. Occasionally there can be delays caused by traffic or weather.
Do tours operate in inclement weather?
We still operate our open-top buses on cold or rainy days. With Chicago’s unpredictable weather, we’re unable to offer refunds due to weather, however, we’ll try to make these days comfortable for you.